Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2003 GS211

Options
bcfarms
bcfarms Member Posts: 2
Hello, Been looking at purchasing my first hurricane. Found a 2003 GS211 with an outboard that we really like. NADA has this boat valued a lot higher than other similar models from this year. It has a base value on the boat @ 10k, while other boats like the 201GS have a base of 6 k.  Is the 211GS value really twice as high as the 201GS?

Best Answers

Answers

• bcfarms
    bcfarms Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks guys for the reply. I definitely do not see many 211s on the market.
  • RuddsRetreat
    RuddsRetreat Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Options
    I have a 2003 211 and love it,  Hope you got one yourself..
  • HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options
    I had been admiring a GS211 with a Johnson OB parked next to my camper in a storage lot. It had not been moved at all for years. When I decided to acquire a boat last Spring, I asked the storage lot owner to contact the boat's owner and ask if they were interested in selling. The next time I went to the lot, the boat was gone. It reappeared in the Fall. Kind of a funny coincidence there. I have to wonder if the inquiry reminded the owner of how much fun (s)he was missing by not using it. :p
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6