Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Pedestals for fishing seats and table

mspears1
mspears1 Member Posts: 5
I recently purchased a 2000 sundeck 237 OB. The boat is equipped with the fishing package but somewhere along the way the pedestals for the two fishing seats and the pedestal for the cockpit table went missing. Does anyone know who made these for Hurricane in 2000? Anyone know the diameter and length of the seat and table pedestals and where I might go to find replacements? Many thanks for any and all help.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Check these two manufacturers out to see if your floor bases for the table and fishing seat look the same.  These are what my SD237 has, maybe they used the same for your model year boat as well.

The table base and table leg is manufactured by ITC Marine (as well as a few other hardware items on your boat).  It's called their Sequoia model:

http://itc-marine.com/product/sequoiatm-table-leg-base-system

The fishing seat base and pedestal are manufactured by Springfield Marine.  I have their "Plug-In Series" on my boat:

http://www.springfieldgrp.com/products/plug-in-series

You can usually find a number of on-line marine suppliers that carry these products like Overton's, iBoats, West Marine, Defenders, etc.

Hope this helps

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• mspears1
    CJ- Wow! Thank you very much. The fishing seat base definitely looks like the Springfield brand. I will have to look at the table base to be sure. At the risk of making a pest out of myself, would you be willing to let me know the length of your seat pedestal and table leg sometime when it is convenient for you? Thank you again. Mark
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to tell you but I live in the Northeast and my boat has been put away for the winter (always a sad time), so I can't get to them to measure.  But I'll keep researching and see if I can come up with an answer, unless some of the Southern based owners can help.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• mspears1
    Thank you again. I was raised in MA, but now live on the gulf coast of FL. It is easy to forget that not everyone is boating this time of year. 
  • peeker14
    peeker14 Member Posts: 1
    Mspears1 - I just purchased a 2004 Hurricane 232 Fundeck but it has no fishing seats or pedestals - did you ever get some?