Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2006 sundeck 216 model, the titles on electrical switches.

Options
I bought my boat used and the names on the switches on the dash eg.. stereo, anchor lt. etc. have worn off. I want to re-label them but there is one I can't read. Excluding the horn, there are nine paddle type switches in clusters of three. On the left side of the steering wheel there are three besides the horn. On the right there are three on top of three lower switches. I cannot identify the switch on the right side, top left. Thanks for any help.

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have a picture of the helm switch area.  Hopefully another owner of your year and model might respond.

Maybe this helm switch diagram can help you.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• oddasea
    oddasea Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I am looking for a diagram like this for my 2006 sundeck 217. I have the same problem - unreadable labels. Plus several switches do not seem to work - stereo no longer works - but i can't remember which switch controls it.
  • oddasea
    oddasea Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I have the same problem with a 2006 sundeck 217 and found these in an online for sale listing. Helm Console Accessory Switches
    Helm Console Accessory Switches