Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• Best Of...
  • Groups
  • Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

weight and person capacity sticker

jamie2kjamie2k Member Posts: 0
    I have a 1993 godfrey hurricane fun deck. The sticker has faded from the sun. Where can I get one?

Comments

• cjjjdeckcjjjdeck Northern NJMember, Moderator Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭
      edited April 2015
      There are a number of sources to get replacement capacity decals.  Here's a couple I found:

This site will make a copy of your original decal if you send them a picture of your existing one and give the dimensions of it as well
      https://www.garzonstudio.com/boat/capacity-decal.html

This site produces a generic decal using the information you provide
      http://www.outboarddecals.com/product_info.php?cPath=78_79&products_id=1795

If the decal is too faded to read the capacity information, just give me your model boat and I'm pretty sure I can get that for you.
      Post edited by cjjjdeck on
      2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
      2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• R2FloridaR2Florida Member Posts: 4
      I have a 1995 Hurricane 226 Fundeck and need the weight and capacity information as the decal is completely faded off
    • 89checkmate89checkmate Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
      My 203 came with the wrong one on it, had a 202 rating sticker, they are supposed to be sending me the right one.
      Here's the specs for your boat:

• tinamarietinamarie Member Posts: 1
      I have a 1981 Godfrey hurricane deck boat 19 foot not sure what else is needed but I would like specs please and thank you
    • tripagetripage Member Posts: 5
      cjjjdeck said:

I also have a 1995 22' 226FF deck boat and wondering what the Model 08 is?  Just wondering if that is needed on the badge since mine is completely faded.  Thanks. T
      Welcome to the Owners Forum, tinamarie!

Do you have the model number you can post?

Or send me a Personal Message with you Hull Identification Number (HIN) and I might be able to get those specs for you.

tripage said:
      cjjjdeck said:

I also have a 1995 22' 226FF deck boat and wondering what the Model 08 is?  Just wondering if that is needed on the badge since mine is completely faded.  Thanks. T
      The Model "08" is actually "OB" (the "B" does look like an "8") for outboard model

• PhilbertPhilbert USAMember Posts: 1
      I have a 1994 196 fun deck hurricane and was looking for the specs for it thanks.
    • boatfun19boatfun19 USAMember Posts: 1
      I have a 1988 Hurricane fun deck and am looking for the specs for it based on the HIN.  Thank you.