Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2004 Hurricane 260 SD information

ronniepav
ronniepav Member Posts: 1

I recently purchased a 2004 Hurricane 260SD I was very intrigued with the layout so I purchased it.  But I can not find any owners manuals or any parts online for this boat it is like it did not exsist! can anyone tell me how to purchase a manual for this boat and where to purchase replacement parts at?

Thanks

Ron

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭

There is a generic owners manual, available here

http://hurricaneboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1218/download-hurricane-owners-manual-here#latest

You'd need to contact the engine manufacturer or search online for an owners manual for your specific engine.

As for replacement parts, the engine components you can purchase through any engine dealer (Mercury dealer for Mercury outboard/Mercruiser engines)

Some components such as rub rails, bimini hardware, etc are generic and can be found online or at local boat/marine supply stores.  Specific Hurricane parts can be ordered through a local dealer however given the year of your Hurricane, some parts may no longer be available if they're specific to that year/model as its now 10+ years old.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer