Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Help selecting travel cover.

Options
MichelBee
MichelBee Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
edited July 2014 in General Questions
I have been wanting to upgrade my cover for a little while now. I am using the Hurricane supplied cover since the boat was new. I know it's considered a mooring cover but on the occasions I have needed to travel it worked ok. I just want a cover that is rated for trailering and will cover the whole deck to protect the fiberglass and keep it dry. 

Carver Covers sells a custom fit cover for my 187 OB with the Bimini top. I can get it from www.boatCoversDirect.com as they will ship to Canada. 

So here goes the questions... 

Anybody have good/bad experiences with Carver covers and/or www.boatcoversdirect.com? 

I have a choice of materials. I am leaning towards SUN-DURA. Any experiences with this material? I find Sunbrella is big jump in price. 

Finally has anybody in Canada ordered from www.boatcoversdirect.com and would you recommend it? 

Thanks again.