Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Advice on a table for my 2012 188OB

yzfmik
yzfmik Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
I have been wanting a table for the boat and recently saw the new version that mounts to the vertical "wall" under the seat cushions at the rear of the boat.  Well, I called my local dealer and that table is $550!  The other table they have, which mounts to the floor (I liked the idea of the side mount alot better so that when not in use there's no mount in the way) and it's around $400.  Does anyone know of any other well made tables that might be a little less money?  Thanks!
2012 188 Sundeck Sport OB w/ Yamaha 115

Comments

• yzfmik
    Well after going through the pages of thread, I found someone suggesting a Garelick side mount which looks to be around $300ish.  I really like the design of the table top on the picture above, has anyone seen something more like that but less than $550?? 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you saw this thread on the subject. or maybe this is the thread you read?

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• yzfmik
    Yes, that's the one I saw.  I've been searching and found a couple of side mounts under $300.  I'm just disappointed because I really like the table top that Hurricane now offers.  There is NO reason it should be that expensive. 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why either, the Sequoia type table pedestal base and table (which came with my boat) are definitely much lower in price.  I must say, I do like the new table design as well.  
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• yzfmik
    Went with the Garelick for $277.95 total with shipping.  A little larger than what I was thinking, but I think it'll work out pretty well.  Not planning on leaving it up all the time anyway, just when needed.
  • caseycherish08
    caseycherish08 Member Posts: 5
    Do you have picture of the table? or a link you could point me to?