Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Decals

Options
davenotacaptain
davenotacaptain Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
I have a 2005 Fundeck GS211 that has some damage to the stripes on the boat. I tried my local dealer but the decals are no longer available.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Mine are pretty jacked up, and would rather replace than try to have someone repair, depending on price, of course. I included a picture of some of the damage...
071.JPG 779.8K

Comments

• pmracing
    pmracing Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Options

I'm doing the same thing trying to chase down parts like a stripe kit and cabin cover.. Ebay has some of the hurricane graphics but not all.  Just make sure whatever you get make sure its marine grade a regular stripe kit done  by a body shop will come off..... I've been looking at doing a wrap then you can have any design you want but I don't see many on the deck boats so I'm wavering on that..  It's just a nightmare to try to get parts for these boats you would figure as big a market it is for them they would be all over it but I guess not.