Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Ignition schematic

I have a 2000 Sundeck 201 and had to replace the ignition switch. Anyone have the schematic for installing the wires? Appears broken one was aftermarket. 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum datamarc!

I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Nu2Hurricane
    Nu2Hurricane Member Posts: 1
    Why are these schematics not shared somewhere here on the forum?  I am struggling to install a new universal ignition switch with a Yamaha OB 6 pin and the letters on the back are NOT translating to the letters on the back of the new universal switch (ie.. A is I on the universal, and the corresponding letters must not mean the same because I have rewired and rechecked multiple times now the boat will start but I have to pull the shut off switch to cut the engine.  If these schematics were shared and discussions about them shared others, like me in this case, could review the forum and not have to wait on someone to reply via email.  I see this response a lot here.  Is there a reason for it?