Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I have a 2011 Sun Deck 187 with supposedly a 13 gallon tank, my question...

Pseudomind
Pseudomind Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
Is how do I get any water out of the tank, I have no head, wash down or sink, so how do I pump any water out?  I would like to clean the tank b running a few cycles of a mild bleach solution through it, but I have no idea how to empty the tank afterwards.

Thanks

2011 Hurricane Sundeck 187 OB

2002 Sea Ray Sundancer 380

Comments

• Pseudomind
    Pseudomind Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Well by blind luck and no help from "Hurricane Boats," their near useless owners Manuel I found the water spray nozzle after removing a few interior access panels and using a flashlight, I finally found the wash down wand.  The wand is basically limited in its reach to the rear boarding ladder area.  When coming up the ladder I have what looks more like a chrome vent cover on the right side of which is actually the access to the wash down wand.  This access looks like a clam shell.  One needs to grad a hold of the flat bottom portion and then lift up slightly to open this item, it should now swivel down from the top and open.  Inside you will find the spray nozzle, reach in and pull out.

I will still need to locate the pump.

2011 Hurricane Sundeck 187 OB

2002 Sea Ray Sundancer 380

• knkp
    knkp Member Posts: 4
    If you find the pump let us know. I can hear it but I have a feeling it was installed before the cap was installed. You may have to be a monkey to get to it. 
  • lazydaysx4
    lazydaysx4 Member Posts: 16
    If you access the battery compartment by lifting up the lid and tray on the Stern, you should be able to look down inside to the left and you will see your bilge pump at the bottom of the boat by the drain plug and the transom shower pump should be to the left of the batteries about a foot away mounted above the bilge area out of the water.  That is where it is located on my 2019 sundeck 187.