Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2005 237 SD - Looking for a Sunpad

EVMAZUR
EVMAZUR Member Posts: 2
I own a 2005 237 SD I/O ...and someone told me that there is an accessory available (or was available) that turn the front bow seating area into a sunpad....looking to see if anyone has any information on this and where to puchase the insert.  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• mweddle942
    mweddle942 Member Posts: 7
    I have a 2001 237 SD I/O and I have three cushions that fit into the bow opening between the side cushions. I purchased them when I bought the boat. I assume that your bow seating is simular too my 2001. Check with Godfrey Hurricane to see if they have some in stock.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    You may be in luck as this option is still available on the current model 237.  Do as mweddle942 suggests, contact Godfrey and they will probably give you the names of some dealers in your area to order it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Hey EV...just shoot an email to Jennifer in Hurricane Parts...jstrukel@nauticglobalgroup.com and she will hook you up.