Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Need help identifying the model / year I'm looking for

Options
six50joe
six50joe Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
At the end of this season I decided to put my 1998 Fundeck 232 up for sale because the docking situation at my assigned slip space in my HOA has gotten more difficult since we dredged the area; 2 feet shorter would make a big difference.

I listed it for sale and was very surprised at the amount of interest I'd gotten.  I did have a buyer, but the deal fell through 3 weeks later.  Rather than contact the next interested buyer I decided not  to sell it.  This is because I want another hurricane, the same one essentially but with a 4 stroke and a little newer and I haven't been able to find one on the market for a month now.

I'm not familiar with the design changes over the years, but I specifically need one that has the same 'side' console I have; not a full windshield, just the small plastic one above the console.  This is important because I garage mine seasonally and it will only clear the height without a full windshield.  Does anyone know which models over the years have this?  Also, how often do you see one (10-15 yrs old) available?  I saw a Stingray deck boat recently with a similar layout to mine but don't know anything about them.  I have been extremely happy with my Hurricane experience for over 10 years.

1998 Fundeck 232
1198 150hp Johnson Oceanrunner (J150EXECD)

Comments