Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Looking for a Bi-Fold door for a 2200 Hurricane, anyone have one?

Options
debkieffer
debkieffer Member Posts: 1
We have a 2016 Sundeck 2200, it did not come with the bi-fold partition door and would like to purchase a used one.

Answers

• TimKLL
    TimKLL Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm curious... Our 2015 Sundeck 2200 DC OB came with it & I didn't think it was anything but "standard". It wasn't listed anywhere as optional, or extra, etc.  Have you asked your dealer about it?  Also, have you considered making/fabricating one?  There's not much to it, just some composite/plastic pieces, hinges, small strap, etc.  I could send some detailed pics if you chose to go that route.  If you haven't had any luck with this by fall we could probably even talk about me trying to duplicate this for you, but you'd still have to do the fastening to the boat part. I just have to much going on in the next couple of month to mess with it until then though.  We use ours all the time to cut the chill.
    2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200