Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Question for Capt. Steve

Options

Hello Capt.

I just bought a used 2007 237 SD.   It has a brand new never used or installed, still in the plastic wrapper bimini top cover system (no canvas, just the full rails/electric all bundled up).   Is this something Hurricane manufacturer or a local Hurricane dealer would take back as exchange for a Hurricane Tower?   Do the dealers order these individually from Hurricane or are they delivered with the boat standard from Hurricane?   Ideally, I am curious if there is an option to exchange it and what is the best route?  

PS - I'm also looking for new snap in carpet for the boat if you have any tips there?

Answers

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    In reverse order...

www.snapincarpet.com or order original through dealer. 

Dealers choose options when ordering boats, but they may from time to time carry extra inventory of such items. 

That exchange would be entirely up to your dealer, but it's definitely not something Hurricane would want back...really not set up for that. I bet the dealer will work with you on that. If you need help tracking down your local dealer, I just need your zip code.

Congrats on your new Hurricane...that 237 is an awesome boat!

Take care, 
    Steve