Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2009 Fundeck Hurricane Deck Boat gauges will not work???

Options

None of the gauges are working and the battery keeps going dead. I replaced 3 fuses near the battery and one behind the panel of the reset box below the steering wheel. Need some help if you have an answer. Thanks.

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@KathyE.  Are there other symptoms happening?  If the battery keeps going dead then you obviously have something constantly drawing power. 

You mentioned replacing fuses?  Are the fuses blown after you turn something on?  Which fuses and what switch/switches?

Can you provide more details?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • KathyE
    KathyE Member Posts: 2
    Options

OK, let's see. There were 3 fuses by the battery, and one behind the panel below the steering panel. I replaced the fuses, when trying to trouble shoot. This boat is new to me, 2009 Hurricane deck boat. I have only taken it out a couple of times. The labels are worn off most of the switches, but at this point I am not sure it matters. Would like to figure out what they all mean.

Any and all help is appreciated!

KathyE

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    @KathyE .... trying to track down a wiring diagram on that boat for you.
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    @KathyE...here's the response from Terri in Hurricane Customer Support. You can email her at tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com for a copy of the wiring diagram.

I can supply electrical diagram to assist in the trouble shooting. I am not sure if there is an issue with the harness that is causing this fuse issue.  It could also be the master power relay.