Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Rusty Seats

Options
;)

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, this is the first time I read about something like this.  What a disappointment...... sorry to hear it.

What did your dealer say?  It sounds like they might have had a vendor/supply problem at the factory.  My experience with warranty related items with my dealer has been very good.  I would think Hurricane would be very concerned about this.  I think we would all like to know what their response was.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Cole 201
    Cole 201 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Im wondering did the staple stick out or were they just rusting im having a problem with my seats across the top and they wouldnt cover the problem but it was a factory fault.
  • RBOUCHARD769
    RBOUCHARD769 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    2004 Fundeck 218RE Just replaced all my seats because of this same problem. Had difficulty getting a match in Radius at the front of boat. (I think the radius is about 24 inches) Veada custom Marine seating had a 30 inch radius seat which worked for me.
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    Not seeing the original post on this...what am I missing?