Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Accessory plate lettering

AltonBay153
AltonBay153 Member Posts: 7
I have a 1999 232 fundeck and need some help identifing the controls, lettering on the dash for the lights, bilge, live well, etc.  Most of mine are worn out.  I would like someone to tell me the stock order from top to bottom and left to right what they go to.

Comments

• Macklin
    Macklin Member Posts: 12

I have a 1999 232 fundeck and need some help identifing the controls, lettering on the dash for the lights, bilge, live well, etc.  Most of mine are worn out.  I would like someone to tell me the stock order from top to bottom and left to right what they go to.

Call the manufacturer. Their contact info is on this web site. The customer support rep I have been emailing has been incredibly helpful.
  • Macklin

Call the manufacturer. Their contact info is on this web site. The customer support rep I have been emailing has been incredibly helpful.
  • Macklin

• Macklin