Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Side Mount Table - SD 187

Options
BUXjr
BUXjr Member Posts: 7
Howdy,

I've purchased a Garelick side mount table for my SD 187.  I know that this model can be ordered from the factory with the table as an option, but mine did not come with one.

Before I get to mounting it, I'm hoping I can get two questions answered by other owners.

Firstly, if anyone has this side mount table installed, can you please post a photo, taken from the inside of the under seat locker, showing what the mounting bolts look like from the back.  I'm curious if the bolts go through both the deck AND the wall of the locker.

Secondly, does anyone know if there is anything (electrical, or otherwise) running between the locker wall and the deck.  It feels (by squeezing them together), that there just isn't much more than an 1/8" of space between the two, so my gut tells me that there most likely isn't anything there.  That said, if anyone knows differently, please let me know.

Any and all help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

BUXjr

Comments

• BUXjr
    BUXjr Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Just to close this out -- I spoke to Godfrey/Hurricane directly; this type of side-mount table uses stainless steel bolts that go directly through the deck AND the wall of the storage locker beneath the seat cushion.  There are no lines or wires running through this location.

We got our table installed last weekend and it works perfectly!  If anyone has questions about this particular installation, don't hesitate to ask.  Happy boating!
  • Mgtyquin
    Mgtyquin Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello can you send post pictures and the make and model of the table also how do you like it. Thanks Mike