Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Trailerable boat cover 2013 Sundeck 2000 ob

jrmybon
jrmybon Member Posts: 5
I store my 2013 sun deck 2000 ob in a covered marina.  I am traveling to the keys in a few days and need a cover just to get me down there and back.  The play pen cover has ripped and the buttons have ripped off when trailering it down in the past.  I have also lost a seat and had another seat back fly off but stay in the boat while trailering down.  Since I only go down once a year I don't need a $1,000 cover.  Will one of the Marine Raider Platinum Series Model E cover get me down on about a 10 hour drive?  I am concerned it will balloon up while I am driving.  Anyone have experience with this?  At this point it is this or take all of the seats off secure them and put them back on when I get down there...Thanks ahead of time

Comments

• jrmybon
    jrmybon Member Posts: 5
    I store my 2013 sun deck 2000 ob in a covered marina.  I am traveling to the keys in a few days and need a cover just to get me down there and back.  The play pen cover has ripped and the buttons have ripped off when trailering it down in the past.  I have also lost a seat and had another seat back fly off but stay in the boat while trailering down.  Since I only go down once a year I don't need a $1,000 cover.  Will one of the Marine Raider Platinum Series Model E cover get me down on about a 10 hour drive?  I am concerned it will balloon up while I am driving.  Anyone have experience with this?  At this point it is this or take all of the seats off secure them and put them back on when I get down there...Thanks ahead of time