Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

need to remove the top cap for transom repair is there anything else holding the cap other than the

cooter
cooter Member Posts: 5
screws around the outside 93 fundeck will all the railing need to come off and are there pick up points

Best Answers

Answers

• Team36Grit
    Team36Grit Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Mine took 2-3/4" pieces, plus an additional 1/2" where the motor bolts on. They had used a material (looked like mortar-mix) which I had to remove when rebuilding mine.

Think about this, if your transom soaked-up water, and the stringers are fitted to the transom, some of that water was wicked into the stringers. I'd rather do it now, than wished later-on I'd have done it.
  • broneil
    broneil Member Posts: 6
    I really need to get a question on my hurricane deck boat restoring project.  Can someone help me?
  • bradinator2
    bradinator2 Member Posts: 1
    i just completed the 87 cajun 8-month projects i recommend use sea-cast after replacing all the bad stringers its actually bulletproof and floats you wont regret it