Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

smlhoot1

smlhoot1
smlhoot1 Member Posts: 1
My gas cap chrome cover has mysteriously disappeared from my 2013 Sun Deck 217. I ordered what I thought was the right part from Iboats only to read on the package "do not use on boats manufactured after 2010". It would have been nice for Iboats to put that note on their website and would have saved me $35. I am now looking for anyone who has found a part# gas cap that complies with EPA. My second question is what is the consequence of using the wrong part I have purchased? Will it affect the operation of the fuel system?? Thanks Tom

Answers

• Hurricane0826
    Hurricane0826 Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    This fuel cap needed is specifically for the new diurnal fuel system.  This cap can be purchased with a local Hurricane Dealer.  To locate a Dealer visit www.hurricaneboats.com.  Place your zip code in the upper right hand corner of the dealer locator for a list of dealers in your area.