Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Accessing inside of starboard freshwater sprayer/sink compartment

Options
gloverrub
gloverrub Member Posts: 14
on my SD2400...in the process of replacing the freshwater sprayer nozzle, the line retracted and fell to the bottom of the entire sink cabinet. Only thing I can see to do is to pull off the entire cabinet top and then recaulk/seal, etc. 1) is there anything else i can do? 2) if not, can someone walk me through exact instructions and supplies needed for this project? Thanks.

Comments

• cpufixer1
    cpufixer1 Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options

I think you are speaking about the outside sink behind the drivers seat. You can pull the cabinet out that holds the cooler.

• gloverrub
    Options
    OK. I'll need to check that. are there supposed to be pictures attached to your message? I see icons, but I can't open them.
  • Drexx3
    Drexx3 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    cpufixer1 is correct. Just remove all of the screws surrounding the cooler cabinet and it pulls right out. There's quite a bit of room back there too. I had to do that to tighten the sprayer holder.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015 Sundeck 2400 OB w/Yamaha F250
  • gloverrub
    Options
    that worked. Thanks! Now, embarrasingly enough, I did the same thing with the sprayer on the back of the boat (facing the engine). How do I fish it out and back up through the opening? Thanks again
  • Drexx3
    Drexx3 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    I haven't had to do anything there but the two methods that come to mind are removing the rectangular access panel by the engine between the two swim platforms. I'm thinking you'll find it down there. You can probably put a pull string in the sprayer hole then use that to pull it back through. I believe you can also get to that back wall where the sprayer hole is from under the rear seat above the better switch. Either way you should be able to get it back together. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015 Sundeck 2400 OB w/Yamaha F250