Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Help

Options
Dwick
Dwick Member Posts: 3
edited May 2016 in Deck Boat Support
Hi all....new to boating and bought this project boat...said to be 1988 hurricane....looking for help with what the console controls do and how to get lights, CD player working...thanks

Comments

• FlyingV5
    FlyingV5 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably a FunDeck, looks like the 196 (19' 6" L). Is it as solid as it looks?
  • Dwick
    Options
    Yeah, it's pretty good...some weathering damage and cleaning needed....I just dont know how to get check to see if anything works other than the engine....
  • Dwick
    Options
    Anybody have a manual for this?  I don't knowuch about boats and need to really look at the wiring for this
  • piney
    piney Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Hurricane manuals are generic-- boating rules, etc. Not any help troubleshooting.  Folks here post links and have access to wiring diagrams.  
    I called the mfr and gave them the HID#. The rep was able to tell me when made, features, additions, etc, but that was about it.
  • jsproat
    jsproat Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Best thing to do is get a power probe(fancy test light) and use it to find your powers and grounds then keep a note book of what each wire disarms where and the diagram will draw itself out in short order