Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Boat covers

bsparks
bsparks Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
I have a 2004 237 Sun Deck OB with  a bow and stern cover. We had the upholstery and carpet replaced 2 years ago. And it is already mildewed, peeling and cracking! The boat is kept mostly in a wet slip and covered with the bow and stern covers. It does not get used a whole lot and there are no vents in the stern cover and the stern cover is holding water in 3 areas but not leaking. (original covers) Some water is getting inside between where the bow and stern covers connect. I am thinking about getting a one piece cover. Does anyone have any experience with handling a one piece cover on the 237? Will it make a difference on the water getting in and how hard is it to handle? It seems real strange that it took the original material about 8 years before it needed replacing and this new stuff needs to be replaced in 2! Company that installed the new material and carpet says it's all because of moisture getting inside. I guess I need a dehumidifier to go along with it!