Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Just traded my 13 SD187OB for the new CC19..

UltraGlide
UltraGlide Member Posts: 11
I just want to say I love my Hurricane SD187OB and had no intention of ever trading it, until I laid eyes on the new CC19. About a month ago I stopped in my dealership to pick up a latch that they ordered for me and... Oh my what did I see on the lot. They were rigging out a brand new CC19 with everything I would have loved if I were building one on the website. I love almost everything about the SD but when I bought it 3 and half years ago I was torn between it and a center console from another manufacturer. I loved the SD so much I swallowed my center console ambitions and bought it. I understand my SD was just broken in and still showroom new but I was truly smitten by the CC19, the perfect package with a bit my HP on the back and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Hurricane you read my mind...

Comments

• hurrig8r
    hurrig8r Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new ride. I have the same SD187OB, only mine is a 2014. While it's an awesome boy, I would prefer to have the CC visibility and driving position. The 19 CC seems to be the perfect blend.