Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

06 GS188 OB For Sale

Options
I just came across this site, and I wish I had 7 years ago when I bought my Hurricane.  Lots of good advice!
A move is forcing me to sell my boat.  The tough part is that I am on the West Coast, and it seems most who post on this site are Midwest to East Coast.  These boats are very rare over here.  I constantly have people come ask about my Hurricane every time I'm at any of my local lakes.  I haven't found a better combination of all my needs than in the GS.  I formerly had a 05 22' Fundeck with a 130 hp.  It was larger, but underpowered for our needs.  Prior to that I had a Suntracker deck boat.  Too utilitarian with all the aluminum siding.  This GS is solid practical comfort.  I will miss it.

So, for anyone looking for a very nicely maintained GS in the Pacific NW, go to http://eugene.craigslist.org/boa/5561135844.html
or search on iboats or boattrader. 

$16,500.  Well equipped with Yamaha 150, trailer, 246 hours, never been in salt water, garaged, and well maintained.