Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagram for 2015 SS 203

Can anyone help?  I have had a re-occuring problem with my electrical.  When I switch on the main power toggle on the dash it lights up, but nothing else is getting power (stereo, lights, etc.).  This was fixed once under warranty, but it has just happened again (out of warranty).

Comments

• coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    hello. did you figure out what the problem was? I'm having the same problem on a 2014 SS 203
  • lzjr88
    lzjr88 Member Posts: 1
    I just had the same issue on my 2015 SS 203 but the dealer I bought the boat from was "too busy" to work on it so I figured it out myself. After reading a few other posts on the forum, I replaced all of the switches and the relays but nothing worked until I replaced the 40A circuit breaker back by the battery switch.  It was corrodid pretty bad so I replaced it with a new one and slapped some dielectric grease on the terminals to help prevent any further corrosion.  It all works now and I put the original switches back in but my issue now is I didn't pay attention to how the DPDT switch for the bow/anchor lights is wired.  I've been looking for a Hurricane wiring schematic but I guess there hard to come by.