Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2013 Huricane deck boat. Master switch lights is always on and I don't have power to the other acc.

Any idea what is causing my problem?

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't quite understand your question.

Are you stating that the light on the master switch stays on constantly even in the off position?  Or are you saying that when the master switch is on, the ACC switches don't work?

If there is a situation where the master switch is ON and the ACC or others don't function, check the grounds on the back of each switch.  There is a daisy chain ground from the Master Switch, looping across each of the other switches to the right of it in a daisy chain manner.  Look for a disconnected, worn, or burnt ground along all of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • motnomra
    motnomra Member Posts: 2
    Yes you probably blew the relay. I have blown mine as well. Pain in the **** to change out ... very poor access. 

• coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    hello. did you figure out the problem. My master is not always on but none the other switches work except the horn...thanks