Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Water in Ski locker. 2016 SS-203

Options
Hello

I opened my ski locker yesterday and noticed standing water. Stuck my head in there and what look like a black cap/plug in the aft end on the floor had not been removed. I'm  guessing the factory or dealer was suppose to remove the cap??? I had to take a bunch of towels and soak out the water. Thx for any help!

Comments

• BWH
    BWH Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lots of comments on here about this and other water in the ski locker issue. If the cap is still there, I would simply remove it so the hole can drain. IMO, water in locker is just one of those things you have to deal with. Mine has same hole, but is constantly getting clogged with debris. It is a simple gravity fed system.  I use a hose to get the debris away from the hole and moving. Towing the boat or running it in the water will normally empty out my locker. Nothing earth shattering here, just something to be mindful of and know that it is not a good place to try to keep anything dry.