Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• Best Of...
  • Groups
  • Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

would like to find wiring diagram for 2003 gs201,wires are rusted. thanks

wiring diagram for a 2003  fundeck gs201

Best Answer

Answers

• cocococo Member Posts: 6
      Thank you, you're help in my first Hurricane boat has made it a lot easier to bring it to its potential. Thanks again cjjdeck.
    • cjjjdeckcjjjdeck Northern NJMember, Moderator Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭
      Let us know how you make out!
      2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
      2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• WesternNCWesternNC NCMember Posts: 6
      I, also, would like to find the wiring diagram for Hurricane Deck Boat with 150 HP Yamaha VMax. It's a 1998 226R. Thanks for your help.
    • gtpgtp FloridaMember Posts: 2
      Would you happen to have a wiring diagram for a 2001 GS201?
    • kbmackkbmack Member Posts: 4
      Hi cjjjdeck, I also have a 2003 hurricane gs201, could you please send me a copy of wiring diagram .
    • cwguthcwguth Member Posts: 2
      I have a 2004 GS201. Is the wiring diagrams the same. If so, could I also get a copy?
    • hankjoneshankjones USAMember Posts: 4 ✭✭
      My 2004 GS201 is having multiple electrical problems probably because of its age.  Would appreciate it if anyone would please send me a wiring diagram.  Hank Jones