Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2003 Fun Deck Owners manual

captknox
captknox Member Posts: 2
edited August 2015 in General Discussions
 Just bought a 2003 GS 201 FunDeck. How do I get an owners manual? While having some repair work done, the Bimini top framing was lowered and we are having trouble figuring out the correct formation so we can raise it properly to measure for new canvas for the top..
Post edited by captknox on

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, captknox!

I can get you the owners manual.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.

I found this picture of your model with the bimini top fully deployed, I got this out of the Hurricane catalog (not the best picture).  I hope this helps.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• kbmack
    kbmack Member Posts: 4
    Hi cjjjdeck, I bought a 2003 hurricane gs201 in 11/2015. I am in need of a user's manual as well.
  • CaptainNewbie
    CaptainNewbie Member Posts: 4
    Hi there fellows. I have the same issue as the one listed. Have a 2003 Hurricane GS201 and looking for the owners manual to do some repairs. Currently need all cushions and Bimini top. Any help getting the manual or these used parts would be greatly appreciated.