Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wanted: hurricane 170 or 172 gs with outboard

Options
Looking for Hurricane's 170 or 172 fundeck. Seems to be a hard one to find. I believe they no longer make anything comparable to this.  We want something small that can be easily trailored in/out as we have several lakes we go to. Fell in love with this 16 footer, but first one we ever came across was sold. Called a couple Hurricane dealers here  (MN) and even they didn't think they'd ever had one in stock.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, corvedt!

That model is a rare and pretty cool boat indeed as the Hurricane model line has started at 19 foot for quite some time now.  From the pictures I've seen, the hull looks like a more conventional semi-V rather than the wider and flatter Category 5 hull of today. 

I hope you get lucky and find a nice one!  I'm attaching the only picture I have of one (a 1998 model with I/O) so the members know what one looks like. 

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer