Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2005 GS 202 Elec Schematic

Hi, just bought a 2005 Hurricane SunDeck GS 202 (fishing) and I was wondering how to get a wiring schematic, no issues but I like knowing what's under the hood. Also, is there somewhere I can access a gelcoat color chart for Navy Blue/White, need to fix a chip. Lastly, there are holes on each side of the threaded drain (@ transom) can I assume those are for the livewell, the manual is lackluster at best.

2005 GS 202 '06 Yamaha 150

2005 Tennessee Tandem Trailer

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum and congratulations on becoming a Hurricane Owner!

Here's some answers for you:

1) Wiring schematics:  Need to be e-mailed to you.  I will send you a Personal Message.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.

2) Gelcoat color: Years:1997-2005   Color: BLUE    Spectrum Part# 7414

3) If your transom looks like the one in the picture I attached, they are probably the livewell pick-up and discharge locations.

4) Yes, the Owners Manual is lackluster at best

Best of luck with your new boat!  Post some pictures on the
    "Love your Hurricane?  Then show it off...." thread located at the top of the home page.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer