Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Sundeck Sport 231OB Courtesy Lights Replacement

hhislander
hhislander Member Posts: 2
Anyone know where I can find original OEM replacement courtesy lights?  I tried to pry a couple of my courtesy lights off to replace the bulbs and they completely shattered and crumbled into little pieces.  I am having a really hard time finding the little oval lights that snap in to the opening and are not screwed in.

Thank you.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I know my courtesy lights on my boat are made by ITC Marine.  They have a variety of models.  Check out the link to their website and see if any match up or post a picture of your light.

http://itc-marine.com/products/courtesy-lights
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• hhislander
    hhislander Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!  I don't have a picture with me but I was able to remove one of the lights last night and they actually screw in from the back and don't just pop out. (maybe that's why the light shattered when I try to pry it out with a screw driver)  I need to get the dimensions when I get home but I think there are a few options on this link you sent that will work great.  Thank you for the post!