Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

What trolling motor and hardware for ss 203 ob?

bk102
bk102 Member Posts: 14
Just bought a 2014 Hurricane SS 203 OB with the Yamaha 150 and it does not have the fishing package. Can someone advise me as to the type of trolling motor I will need and the hardware to install correctly? Not a novice but electrically sometimes the elevator does not reach the top floor, so be gentle.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    There's actually quite a few posts on this forum on that subject.  Just type "trolling motor" in the search box in the upper right of the forum page and you'll see a bunch listed.

The trolling motor websites (Minn Kota & Motorguide) have pretty good application wizards that help you determine the right size and output for your boat.  Here's a link to one thread that is pretty informative.  It you still have questions, by all means post them.

This should help to get you started:

http://hurricaneboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1719/trolling-motor-for-a-sd2000-ob

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer