Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2011 Hurricane 188 sundeck switch panels

very frusterated

Comments

• Whipper
    Whipper Member Posts: 4
    Can I buy a left side 5 switch and right side 6 switch with ac plug in fully wired from hurricane?
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not quite sure on the 2011 model, but isn't the 6 switch panel on the "left" side?

Also, what issue(s) are you having with the switch panels that has you frustrated?
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Whipper
    Whipper Member Posts: 4
    5 on left 6 plus outlet on right...I took apart and connectors just started breaking, wire is jumbled only 2 work all corroded I tried To unplug one and connector broke...I went with gut feeling and decided to go to EZACDC.com and ordered two new panejls pre wired.  I've decided to change lights to LED and some extra stuff...$750 later...lol.  Must be mid life crisis thing.  Feel need for new hobby be it an expensive one...over 20k with boat new custom trailer and fix ups.  Sb practically new though.  Less than 300 hrs on 115 yamaha 4 stroke.  Obviously not an investment but family will enjoy
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Another member posted that he had great luck with using the EZACDC product, although I must say that I am surprised that the switch assemblies deteriorated so badly in a 2011 model boat.  We usually see posts of this type occurring on much older boats.  Changing to LED is a really good move as well. 

Let us know how the change out went!  Post some before/after pics.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer