Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

SD 2000 Wiring diagram

Options
cpufixer1
cpufixer1 Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
edited June 2014 in General Discussions
I am trying to make uses of the extra plugs and wiring on my new SD 2000 in the bilge. I emailed hurricane as per the email address in another post and received wiring diagrams for something dated 5/20/92. When I question her, she said that's all she had and I would have to speak to engineering. I have left a message for them with no return call. I find it hard to believe there are not color code diagrams for our boats. BTW, this is something that should already be shipped with the boat.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cpufixer1, I obtained a wiring diagram for your boat.  I'm sending you a Personal Message regarding how to get it, watch for the announcement by your avatar and forum ID.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• EdM
    EdM Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, 

I would like to receive a wiring diagram for a 2000 FD 226.  I have lost all power to my switches. No horn, bilge, deck lights etc.  I traced power and ground and have both up to the main breaker.  I changed the 20A breaker. Power is at the output side of the breaker only if the rest of the series is not connected.  Once the Aux breaker is connected, which is not being used, there is no power at any subsequent breakers.