Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Cracked Dash Panel

junebugv69
junebugv69 Member Posts: 2
Hello! I have a 2001 FD196 OB and my faux wood grain dash panel is cracked all over and starting to disintegrate around the edges where they screw in. Where can I get a new one?

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Contact your dealer with your model and Hull ID and they can order it direct from Hurricane.  Parts such as this are only available and distributed via Hurricane's dealer network.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • HotRodRacer
    HotRodRacer Member Posts: 4
    A little late response, but I contacted Hurriace directly and they stated that they do not have nor any longer supply the parts for my 2001 Sundeck SD240.  The same thing is happening to my faux woodgrain dash panel too.  If you have success with this approach, please post back so that I may pursue it further.

Good luck!
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    If the part isn't available through Hurricane any longer, there are companies that make replacement dash panels. 

Here's a link to a previous thread that lists some suppliers that do this kind of work:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• HotRodRacer
    HotRodRacer Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for that, CJJ!