Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I am trying to locate the fuel gauge sending unit on a 2007 model 194 Hurricane deck boat.

I opened the plate on the floor deck next to the helm as told.  However all I saw was 2 hoses one about 1.5 inches in diameter and another smaller on maybe .75 inches in diameter but I didn't see anything resembling a sending unit or wires.  I am assuming these hoses are the fill hose and vent hose.  Could the sending unit be somewhere else or am I just missing it?  Thanks!

Answers

• rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Have you looked under/behind the center rear seat (mine is a 2001 GS201 model). I have a porta-potti well there and the access to the fuel sender is inside and below the 6" inspection plate that is there and I believe it is a factory installed plate.
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection
  • rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Incidentally, you are correct in thinking that the two hoses are the fuel tank fill and vent lines. I have a deck plate installed above mine as well. The other end of those hoses is accessible through the inspection to the right side of the helm (if like mine).
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection