Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

NO HELP

Options
William
William Member Posts: 6
I thought forum what really be a good way for Hurricane deck boat owners to help each other but so far ITS A JOKE!!!!

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options

William

Sorry to hear you didn't get a response.  These forums are community based forums that are hosted and provided by Hurricane, but contributed to by the community itself. 

These forums are quite informative and have help many people, but unfortunately won't be able to help everyone who has a question.  Perhaps other members who've read your posts regarding your seat for your engine cover don't have a similar boat/configuration.  So while they may wish to assist you, they don't have the information to.

Have you contacted Hurricane Customer Support directly to see if they can provide the measurements to have a new seat fabricated?

I think Terri in Hurricane Customer Support is your best source for this. She may be able to send you the measurements directly. Just shoot her an email to tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com.

I hope this helps, but please realize as a community based forum, Hurricane owners are invited, not obligated to contribute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • Broadway
    Broadway Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Options
    I do not know what the original question was, but I can tell you this forum has saved me time and money.  I am a guy that knew nothing about boating.  If you are still in need of an answer repost your question or contact a dealer.  I know from personal experience Hurricane customer support aims to please, and they do.  So contact them directly if you need to.

Thanks,

Chris

2013 FD 226

Yamaha 150 Four Stroke

Venture Trailer

2nd RGR BN.

• William
    William Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for your input.I did use the e-mail address and sent a request for any info I guess we will see what happens.
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    @william ...keep us posted on your situation.