Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• Best Of...
  • Groups
  • Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Love your Hurricane? Then show it off....

1234568»

Comments

• nomadnomad Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
      Here is mine, a 2013 SS188.  4.3 ltr Alpha One.  It takes a little work to get it in the garage but we manage.
      2013 SS 188 i/o 4.3 Mercruiser

• Wildcard_1987Wildcard_1987 Member Posts: 2
    • h2mayoh2mayo USAMember Posts: 4
      My 6 year old with her first Gulf Trout and my 19CC. The fish was not a keeper but the boat it!
    • bruce202bruce202 USAMember Posts: 2
      Just picked up this 2008 GS 202 ob with an F150 and 190 hours on it. 1st thing I did was removed all the graphics offthe sides. I like the look a lot better!
    • hurricanemurfhurricanemurf Sebastian, FLMember Posts: 3
      4th of July 2017
    • TexasTexas USAMember Posts: 2
      IMG_0463.mp4.mov
    • TexasTexas USAMember Posts: 2

• NateTee75NateTee75 USAMember Posts: 1
      Just got my new (to me) 2001 SD 237. My first boat, I think it's a good one.

• BookmdnnoBookmdnno Member Posts: 3
      edited September 2017
    • BookmdnnoBookmdnno Member Posts: 3
      First season with this boat and mascot!
    • TrenTren USAMember Posts: 2
    • TrenTren USAMember Posts: 2
      Our my new (to me) 2007 240SD. I’ve been looking at the Hurricanes for some time now and finally pulled the trigger on it. So we live it. This is the perfect family boat. 
    • DonCampbellDonCampbell USAMember Posts: 3
      2018 Hurricane SD 191
      2018 Yamaha 115 FourStroke

Karavan Trailer 
      Sanford, Florida
    • Jeronimo21Jeronimo21 USAMember Posts: 34
      bruce202 said:
      Just picked up this 2008 GS 202 ob with an F150 and 190 hours on it. 1st thing I did was removed all the graphics offthe sides. I like the look a lot better!
      bruce202 said:
      What all did you use to peel the stickers and also remove the residue left over??
      1999 Hurricane Fundeck 226  (Sold)
      2008 Hurricane Fundeck GS202 (Current)

• dagengreenedagengreene Member Posts: 2

• jaya200jaya200 USAMember Posts: 0
      jjjjasdasd
    • CapnKrunchCapnKrunch USAMember Posts: 1
      Brand new to Hurricane ownership.  We went out for the first time yesterday and family and I couldn't be happier with the boat. 

2019 192RL
    • JABENSJABENS USAMember Posts: 2
      New owners of a 2018 FD 196. Plan on keeping her for 10 years. Added motorguide xi5 trolling motor, Lowrance HDS 9 in fish finder, and 3 battery onboard charger. Also added a spare to the trailer.  We couldn’t be happier!
    • MaxKMaxK USAMember Posts: 3

• MaxKMaxK USAMember Posts: 3
      Hi, Jan! We just picked up our 2016 SS188 in Little Rock on 5/18/19. Now we need the lakes to recede a bit so we can use it!
    • NautiNarwhalNautiNarwhal USAMember Posts: 1